Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Piazza

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Piazza
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rtd (24.5.81.129) on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 12:48 pm:

Can anyone believe they are going to go through with a Piazza bobblehead. You can put it next to the Bradley doll. What a year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit (207.69.139.156) on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 12:53 pm:

Next will be Lew Wolff! I don't think too many people will line up for Piazza.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktownfan (75.61.93.10) on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 02:48 pm:

Ellis and Blanton deserves one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rtd (24.5.81.129) on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 03:43 pm:

A Lew Wolff bobblehead. LOL. I wouldn't put it past this org. Wasn't it last year they had a picture of Wolff on the season tickets taking BP? How about a Rickey bobblehead?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ssblip (24.21.167.106) on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 04:04 pm:

I don't get it. Lew Wollf IS a bobblehead. He and Bud Selig should be given away as a pair: just wave cash in front of them and the heads start bobblin'.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By raiderjohn (65.168.177.49) on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 04:07 pm:

Ellis coming on August 28th.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 (69.178.11.217) on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 01:25 am:

Just to brag I have every single bobblehead given out. Including the Bill King and The Dave Stewart!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ssblip (24.21.167.106) on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 09:17 am:

I just had an idea: let's get a custom bobblehead of Selig made, and give him the subservient-chicken treatment. You type in a request and the Selig bobblehead does whatever you wish. That'll ruffle some feathers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktownfan (75.61.88.230) on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 05:25 pm:

Bradley bobblehead? Hey, he's on the A's magnetic schedule this season.

When is Piazza's bobblehead, but silly if they trade him before the days arrives.

ARZ or FLR did the same thing a few years back, sent a pitcher to another team in a trade days before his bobblehead day camp arrived.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.