Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Beancounter

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Beancounter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil (76.102.188.215) on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 03:32 pm:

Washfan, do you know something? I didn't even delete his last moniker as beanecounter since now everybody knows he is Dan Spitzer, aka
danguide; reztips; beanecounter and many others throughout the net...he is unable to hide his sick mind and therefore stands out like a sore thumb with whatever moniker he uses.

He has been banished from most forums on the net due to his offensive postings. Changes his username and gets booted soon afterward.

Dan Spitzer sends emails to posters that happen to agree with his views and encourages them to disrupt and troll the forums from where he has been banished. Every so often he finds a "friend" but it doesn't last long. As soon as the person notices how he is they leave him on his own again.

He has used at least 8 monikers here on this forum and now I'll just delete his posts when it disturbs the discussions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ssblip (24.21.167.106) on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 04:41 pm:

Can you ban his IP address? Might be easier.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil (76.102.188.215) on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 05:25 pm:

most ip addresses are dynamically assigned by the servers and don't remain the same for very long.

besides, a troll like Spitzer goes to all kinds of trouble to get ip changed and hidden etc...

the best with this guy is to make sure he doesn't hide behind a username and just delete his shit when it gets out of hand.

ignore or laugh at him and he will hide under a rock for awhile...he thrives on hate and anger posting. Just make fun of him and he'll shrink like a prune.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaklandsi (69.3.233.40) on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 06:46 pm:

He also was the first caller on Extra Innings the other day. Got on using his real first name, but I recognized the voice when he's called using the "Rez" moniker.

He called ostensibly to talk about Thomas' production, but towards the end couldn't help himself, and began with his praise of Wolff and the Fremont plan, as well as blaming Oakland for poor attendance.

What an unhappy person who obviously has too much time on his hands!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil (76.102.188.215) on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 06:49 pm:

Speaking of poor attendance. I smiled today when Fosse and the other guy commented that the Yankees/D.Rays drew 13K the other day.

That guy is more than just unhappy. He is really really sick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ssblip (24.21.167.106) on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 08:37 pm:

Yeah, he seemed like a real misanthrope and a social buffoon. Whaddyagonnado.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn (71.131.14.174) on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 09:21 pm:

He's been banned from The Drumbeat and AN as well.

I remember him calling in to Extra Innings several years ago and lighting into Miguel Tejada. To his credit, Buan ran him off pretty quickly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By linusalf (71.198.111.189) on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 10:20 pm:

its funny he was one of marinelayers "allies" when people critiziced cisco field at newballpark.blogspot.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By washfan38 (66.127.54.36) on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 12:31 am:

Wrong Screen Name‏

Hey Wash,

I still post on AN and Scout, but not under "Nad reztips." You are mistaken. I frankly never heard of the poster, but he/she must have been pretty bright to get Lil The Pill's dander up as much as that poster did. Hee, hee.

I bet "naomi" that I could stay on a week and I succeeded in staying on OFAC for two, until I couldn't stand the stupidity any more and outed myself as a friend of Fremont.

However, I've enjoyed watching Lil's Swill significantly diminish in number of posters over the past few years until some days there is only eye-wash eyeleen contributing her usual drivel. It used to be far funnier with regular posts by illiterates like javka, sacto, threepeat and oaklandpee, but now so few people post that it has become as barren as Bartholo.

Ho, Ho, Ho,
Beaney

To Dan Spitzer "Reztips" "Beancounter"I am only going to state this once. I knew who you were on SFGate you are one in the same. You can send me more e-mails if you wish but I will just hit delete and not open them.

I was not born, raised or live in Oakland, however; I think building a ball park in Fremont is absurd. Now my hometown of San Jose on the other hand...okay just kidding Lil:)

Has anyone else received e-mails from this guy?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil (76.102.188.215) on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 09:06 am:

wash, he used to post at the sfgate as Danguide.

he always sends emails to posters he thinks may help him troll around the net...
if he sent you an email Wash, it is because he thought you would be one of his little friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By threepeat (12.218.155.187) on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 09:09 am:

No, thank god. It seems he likes you for some reason.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By raiderjohn (65.168.177.49) on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 09:51 am:

Wow, all these posts for one dude.

To be honest never really paid attention to who posts what.....just throwing in my 2 cents when I can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn (38.99.44.122) on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 10:33 am:

I got an e-mail from him this morning. I just clicked it into my spam folder...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil (76.102.188.215) on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 11:48 am:

So now we know how obsessed he is with our forum and how this guy spends his life, I'm going to send this thread to archive.

he is an idiot savant of literacy...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.