Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

1972 A's reunion?

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: 1972 A's reunion?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By theswingers on Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 09:32 pm:

Hi to everyone! I love this website. I grew up watching the A's and even went to a few world series games.

Is there a reunion of the 1972 A's on Saturday the 20th? I'd like to take my son if there is. If so, can you meet the players and does anyone know where we could find out who will be there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 09:34 pm:

I don't think there's anything planned to "meet the players", but there is a ceremony at 5:30 (game time is 6:05) honoring the '72 team. According to a column by Glenn Dickey a few days ago, most of the players will be there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 09:48 pm:

The players will be at the Wine Festival which starts at 4:00pm at the East Side Club. You can enter the East Side Club free with your game ticket.

The 1972 players will be present there for an autograph session and then will be honored in a ceremoney at 5:30pm prior to the game which starts at 6:00pm.

I read somewhere that 12 players have responded to the invitation. It should be great, although it appears Reggie will be a no show.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 10:00 pm:

Thanks for the info, Lil.

Reggie now does a KFRC ad for the A's. I wonder if there's a thaw in relations between him and the team.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cash advance on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 05:14 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Canadian Pharmacy on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 01:59 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.